Monday, January 16, 2012

Lazy Monday: a rare gem

Today was a rare and special day. A Monday when no one worked or went to school. If it were not for my brother calling before 9 am and waking me up (thanks Adam), I may have slept the day away. Normally I admonish such activities as slothful, lazy, and a complete waste of time. Today, it felt right. The hungry, hungry, greyhound did not even wake up before the call. So if Ninja did not have a problem with sleeping in, it must have been the right thing to do. I always claim we are not "that family", the one with a crazy schedule and people running around all the time. It's a complete lie. I just looked at our calendar, more days than not one of us has something we need to do, or drive to, or plan. My new plan is to plan more super lazy days for this family. And call my brother to let him know not to call before noon on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment