Monday, June 21, 2010

Go Me!

It is my two week anniversary in the blog-o-sphere! Yes, I am counting it like a high school romance. Each week so special it needs to be celebrated. Okay, with the high school romances sometimes weeks were really the only appropriate measure of time, but that is whole different post, that will not likely be written. In two weeks I have learned to be a true follower of other blogs and I believe you can even see some of the blogs I "follow". I am sure that this is nothing like stalking, and if it is, they were asking for it. Here is what has suffered because of the blog. My journal, yes I have neglected putting pen to paper as often as I did before. The journal writing is very separate from the blog writing...and the twain shan't meet. How is that for flowery literary speak? The hardest thing has been not airing the family day to day stuff. I am blessed to live with very funny and quotable people, but my solemn vow was to keep them out of my "crazy" blog. My sister, Betsy, who does not live with me, has given me her blessing to include her in any posts. She is getting married in a few months...so there is lots a material on her. She is also very humorous, and a bit of a loose cannon (in a good way, not a crazy way). My parents really do not get on the internet too much, unless it is to order from Cabela's or Coldwater Creek. I have decided they are also fair game, whether they know it or not. Caribou Girls and other social friends...I will keep you as "blind items" when writing unless I get consent, not written consent, just a "whatever, that is fine". Looking forward to many more weeks of writing posts. Happy two week anniversary readers...lets celebrate with cup of coffee and a cyber- (((hugs ))).

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that I'm a loose cannon in a crazy way, but thanks for saying I'm not! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then we shall settle with "crazy in a good way" and the loose cannon stuff just runs in the family

    ReplyDelete