Wednesday, June 9, 2010

By Popular Demand (not really)

More than one of my friends has told me "You need to write a book" or "You need to start a blog", well people in the later group...you win. I am blogging "This Particular Brand of Crazy". I have a point of view about just about everything. I see humor in almost everything. You will be getting my observations about daily life type things. It is not likely that I will be following Oprah's advice for a year and blogging about it (someone beat me to it...I would not have done well with that anyway). I will also not be doing crazy stunts or wild adventures just to have something to write about. Its the "everydayness" of everyday that will be my "take". And everyday is pretty funny, silly, and worth poking some fun at, even if its the day you have to mow the lawn, or clean the gutters. I have also promised to keep the husband and the kids out of it...so This Particular Brand of Crazy is all me.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! Glad to have you out here!!

    :)
    Sarah
    laterradirta.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete