Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Word, It's Wednesday

Today I may be giving you a completely made up word. It is on that gets used in our home, but I am pretty sure it is not real, but it is real fun. I looked in the dictionary...no luck. I did not invent this word, maybe my daughter did or my perhaps my son. Anyway, I use it and I like it. If you want to make new words, please do. It is fun.


kerplopsy- (ker-PLOP-see) adv. and adj. Behaving in a floppy, slightly disoriented manner. (noun) Also the physical state of health when one is disinterested in going to school, but not the pediatrician.


Mom, I told him to pick up all the toys and he got kerplopsy, and now he is hiding under the couch!


I can not make it to school today. I have kerplopsy. I need some orange juice.
Note: The spellcheck does not recognize "kerplopsy", nor does the medical community.

1 comment:

  1. When Nick drops a deuce, it goes kerplopsy!

    ReplyDelete