Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Word...It's Wednesday

FYI- Still not caught up on life after the vacation and bridal shower. However, my problems with organization should not keep you from building a better vocabulary. So here we go...
petulant- (PET-chew-lant) adj. Describes someone who sulks, complains, or whines because he or she is acting immaturely or is ill-tempered.
I had to sever all ties with Simon since he seemed unable to control his petulant pouting.
Note to readers...unless I post a picture I generally make up names for my sentences. I do not know a petulant Simon or anyone named Simon. Please never take offense if I use your name. I am not really thinking of you, unless it is something glowing and fabulous, then of course its you. Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment