Monday, August 16, 2010

Catching Up...

So...sorry for the lack of posts of late. Vacations and a party girl life style have cut me off from the cyber world. Now after two weeks of fun, fun, fun, I have to get back to reality. The harsh reality of dinner prep, laundry, yard, cleaning, (and repeat) is upon me. I am actually blogging as a way to put off the yard that is getting pretty ragged looking. Catching up is the worst. I often wish there was a special service that could come in and do all the detail stuff (groceries, laundry, yard) until I feel up to taking it all back. I am not sure I would take any of it back, and then I would be a fancy lady with "help". Sadly, I am not a person cut out to have "help" come in and touch my things. So I am catching up on everything and putting away the vacation state of mind for awhile. I will get back to observing the world and commenting upon it as soon as I can see the floor in front of my washer and dryer...and find the cat.

2 comments:

  1. It is ok, we are all crazy busy!! The summer has flown by and I am not sure what I even did!! Time to put the glooves on and get back to reality!!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meech-L. I am glooove lovin' momma!

    ReplyDelete