Friday, September 14, 2012

Okay Already

I enjoyed my summer break.  I enjoyed it right through the second week of school being back in session.  However, there are people out there pushing me to blog.  Thank you, I am flattered.  I am a bit of a people pleaser,  so I will get back to it.  There are a stack of post-it notes with observations, musings, and utter foolishness for me to toss up for your consideration.

Last night I spent the evening at my daughter's middle school, holy loads of writing material.  Biggest observation, not all parents get their outfits approved by their child...clearly.  Or, some people do not have a full length mirror (FYI- such an item can be purchased for under $20).  I would have b**** slapped my mother if she would have dressed like me as youth.  Ladies, you do not have to wear "mom jeans", but you really, really, really, REALLY should not wear skinny jeans.  Accenting the thinness of your ankles really only draws attention to the fact that your hips have birthed children.  No shame in rocking the curves, just rock them in a flattering way.  The graphic tee-shirt is also for the weekend at home, the gym, and that is about it.  (That is my sermon of the day)

So that is a glimpse into the dangerous mind that has more than plenty to say about sooooo many things.  I may even have something nice to say...maybe.

Cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment